I just wanted to write a quick note and let everyone know that we have two little angels named Kathy and Mike Sheely at the S Bar 7 Stables in Bennett, CO that are going to come and trailer us at the end of 20 or so miles today to their stables so that Durango will have shelter from the crazy snow storm that is forecast for tomorrow. I have received numerous emails, calls and texts so I know everyone is seeing it on the weather channel and is worried about us. We are safe and will be safe throughout the storm! Believe it or not, because of the clouds moving in.....we still have not seen mountains!!! We are going to wake up one day and they will just be right before us and it will be great!
Today we got off to a rough start but we are all okay and moving forward! I hope Colorado starts being better to us! It has been a challenge since we crossed over the state line. But, at least the people are really nice!
We will hunker down tomorrow and see what happens Monday. If it is still bad on Monday we will probably head out on Tuesday headed north on 79 towards Prospect Valley and then West on 52 towards Hudson. At that time we will assess whether or not we need to be trailered south of Longmont.
Ok, that's all for now! On to glory!!
Love, Donna (Winston , Hart and Durango too)